This is a great time of year to add new life to your home. With less to do outdoors and the end of the holiday season, might as well update your decor:)
There’s a number of ways to make simple updates, but there’s nothing like literally brining new life into your home. Whether its plants, branches in a vase or wood decor.
Depending on how adventurous your feeling you could choose one room to update or make small changes throughout your home.
1. Have blank wall? Try a wood wall panel instead of a picture. Whether large or small wood wall panels add character and warmth to a room.
2. Even without the extra stuff that we accumulate during the holidays, there always seems to be a lack of storage. Whether for towels, blankets or other odds and ends a wood ladder is a great way to add style to a room while also keeping it organized.
3. Add a vase to your living room or another frequently used space such as the hall way. If you want to start small and keep to a budget, choose a room that you use more often so you can enjoy your new decor. This root wood vase is great on it’s own or add dried flowers or branches.
4. Make more of a statement with a new end table. Even though these are stools, they are also great for next to the couch or in an entrance way.
5. Find a new home for your fruits and veggies. We always have a bowl on the kitchen counter or table that we rotate each season or when the mood strikes. Most should have a food safe finish.